Tuesday, June 28, 2016

YAHWEH SURROUND ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE

SUB TITLE: To Experience The Intimacy With God Is Rapturous !

In your presence always Lord, let your presence be in me, through me, on me, around me, in my DNA, my cellular structure, my mind & brain, my blood, organs, eyes, ears, mouth, drench every part of my being Lord with your tangible manifested glorious presence Lord, from the very top my head, down to the tips of my toes, let your presence permeate all parts my being. Let your sweet, Holy, aroma fill & bring about atmospheric changes as the results of your glory. May I be all so endowed with your glory. May your holiness be viewed upon me & in my entire being & let me be absolutely synchronized with your every move through the Holy Spirit, may the transparency of my being be all so reflective of your image & may the, radiant, brightest, brilliant & the illuminous light of Jesus Christ be seen & felt by others to expell all obscure & oppressive darkness because of my presence. May the glory give each individual hope that brings healings, deliverance, the fear & awe of the Lord that releases total conviction & convergent to those who yet do not know you Lord Jesus Christ as their  presonal Saviour & King.
May others experience your exhilarating, exuberant, extravagant & rapturous love because of your presence in me. I find the ecstasy of your presence continually brings elation, ecstatic, jubilant, euphoric & enraptured  joy & strength to my being. Father please captivate & entrall others with your Holy presence as you have engulfed & immersed me.
Let your Glory Father be released across the Globe, for no flesh will be Glorified in your presence. Father let fire totally consume me in its entirety & set me ablaze for your glory.
  Definitely  let your effervescence presence be made known to others. Let your agape love & intimacy be made known to your children as this what give pleasure.
Manifest your Kingdom to others Lord, by your SPIRIT. Bring forth your Divine alignment with the order of heaven. Let the supernatural & creative miracles, signs and wonders be manifested because of your Glory.
I am so in love with Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai,  my Abba Father & Yahushua, my King & Rauch Hakodesh. Thank you Lord
Apostle Zipporah ( Tzipporah) Brown

No comments: