Friday, June 3, 2016

GOD IS SAYING THAT HE LOVES YOU

Out of prayer this morning, I sense God saying My love for you My people IS great & is unconditional ,do not allow the lies or torment  of the enemy to tell you anything different. For My Word is inmutable, I AM Love & perfect love cast out all fear, My children you must walk in My love in these tough times, it shall be a protection & a light for you & the enemy will not be able to accuse you in these areas, also nations will know that you are Mine by the love you show one to another in this darken, wicked, evil & perverse generation.  You are making a consciously effort denying My Son Jesus Christ by not walking in My agape love with others, for The Word tells you to walk in Love, that's a biblical principal & this is Who I Am, It's with My love & kindness that I draw those that do not yet know Me as a Loving & Good God !
I AM preparing you right now & strengthen you in my truth as my children in this season for the changes are rapidly occurring in the earth & in your own individual lives.
I Am a covenant keeping God & have made you  My people some promises that must be manifested in this set time & as My Divine Order  comes into being through My Kingdom, Children please know that I AM A faithful God.
I will not be denied, for My Glory shall be seen in this earth through My remnants & those that are currently & earnestly seeking Me, to have a greater knowing & to personally know Me as The Father, Son & Holy Spirit.  Yes many of you are aware & have discerned that these are some very serious days you are living in & you can not afford to be luke warm or be complacent a person in these times, you have to make a definite & adamant decision who you are serving in this season in your lives, is it The Lord or not?
You must be willing to have a none compromising attitude & a williness or desire to walk in holiness for I Am a Holy God.  I Am real & alive !
I thy God Jehovah sees & know every heart & thought on this planet earth, I already know who is willing to be obedient & submit to My perfect Will !
You must in this season call & cry out to Me My Children, for I do hear your prayers, let there be a sense of urgency for you to seek Me & ask Me things you do not know, I Am willing to reveal Myself & My scriptural treasures & mysteries to you as seek Me your Lord, King & Master.  Remember I AM Sovereign God !
Therefore, I AM moving suddenly in this Karios time & I have commanded My Warring Angels to go forth & bring forth My Will NOW, that everything is to be aligned with My desires as I have preordained before the existence of the earth & have ordained manifestation of My Will for this time in your lives. There are many shifts occurring in the various realms & dimensions in the spirit, in order to line you up with My Kingdom's purposes in the earth.
NO flesh no not one will be glorified in My presence. It will by My Spirit that the glory will manifest signs, wonders, healings & creative miracles that will occur in the earth. I thy God will get the Glory.
I have called you as My children to seek me like never before, girt up your loins & be not distracted by the enemies or the cares of this world or even false burdens, as I AM dealing with your strongholds, mindsets, soul the inner part of your being/heart by cleansing, healing, purging, pruning & delivering you for My own sake of My purposes in the earth. I Am causing a Divine Alignment & Divine Connections to come forth in your individual lives. I AM reveling Myself to you at a greater level & a deeper depth for I know what I've placed in each you  for this endtimes, you were born for such time as this. I will instruct, lead, guide you in the path you should follow, I will give you My strategies & insights to maneuver within these endtimes. I will reveal the truth & expose the deception of the enemy by My spirit as you seek Me.
This is a season of Divine encounters, dreams, visions, affirmations & greater truths as you continually seek Me, My Kingdom &  for My absolute Will in your lives & ministries. You must purpose in heart to walk by faith & not by what you see in your circumstances, situations, people, things, problems etc.  I AM your God & you are My people I have called you to serve Me with an attitude of servanthood, truth, obedience, submission, humility, love, the Fear of the Lord, wisdom, peace, meekness, joy, knowledge, lowliness & willingness, but not after your own traditions, flesh, pride, rebellion, arrogance, stubbornness thoughts & worldly religions but with the pure & authentic Word of God in the Bible & additionally to love Me with all your whole, absolute & total being & this means with everything that is in you, having no other god or idols before me for I Am a jealous God. I Am searching/looking for the Glory Carrier & those that enjoy My presence, for those who are Watchmen willing to stand in the gap for My children who are, My lost sheep, My prodigal sons & daughters, the oppressed & bounded up , the spiritually blind & deaf, those are hurting & in pain etc , to come to Me in My Kingdom. I long for fellowship with My children. So be the vessels of Prophetic & Apostolic Intercession & Prayer. 
Trust Me My Children as The Kingdom's reality is being more realized in your daily lives & your walk with Jesus Christ is increasingly becoming more effective through His Word right now in your lives so that now you may than know His will & purposes for your life & that His promises are for sure without any doubts or unbelief in your hearts. You are a spiritual beings & you must be led by My spirit to sow in The Kingdom My Children. Do have hope & also be encouraged today My Children, for My Agape love is unconditional & eternal it is not temporal or conditional as human love, so trust me My children by continuing to praise & worship Me, The True And Living God. Open My Word you will see things you have not seen before, for I am opening your eyes & ears to what is not seen & have not been seen before so that you will be able to be courageous & victorious to conquer your enemies & recover all that belongs to you in The Kingdom. 
By Dr Zipporah Brown

No comments: