Monday, May 21, 2018

Blessing Unto You

I release blessings to all those who may view my post, I speak to & I decree & declare blessings, success, encouragement & zoe life over all your Godly dreams, goals, destiny, purposes, visions & desires. May you prosper in the remainder of THIS Year & may you also receive multiple breakthroughs as the Godly portion for you & your entire family. May you experience the agape love of Jesus that transforms your very being into your Godly existence in this earth. These are Jesus' desires & also my known heart's desires for every person, I meet or I shall meet, those I do not know, or those I have known or will ever know in my life in Jesus Christ's name ! May the PRESENCE OF CHRIST that operates & moves inside of me "Apostle Zipporah Brown" as His submitted & obedient vessel & servant, bring forth due changes in all the individual's life no matter how & what process that God choose to use. Also however Jesus desires for me as His vessel chooses for me to communicate with each person; May these changes occur just by me being there in someone's presence or/ and their atmosphere. Additionally, however my Father God wants me to relate or communicate with another person, whether it may be electronically, visually, auditabilly, on social media, on the phone or in a scripted/ written forms, personally one on one, a small group, large groups, informal or formal gatherings, God's presence inside of me shalll bring about immediate results & changes in individual's life in a spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, financially matter as that person is receptive & open to Jesus' truths as He reinforces these truths in your own life. ie: 1. How special you really are to Jesus. 2. God's absolute purpose for your life 3. Jesus Christ's total benefits of your Salvation 4. The reality of God's Kingdom, power, authority of Himself, Jesus & The Holy Spirit 5. Your complete Wholeness in Him 6. His Holiness 7. God's Divine order & His Alignments. 8. The Supernatual moves of God that shall releases a your deliverance, healings & 9. Your increased relationship & intimacy with Jesus; for this is Jehovah's (The Father) blood covenant of Jesus Christ for his children. Jesus wants You blessed, well & whole in Him in every area of your life in Christ Jesus ! I LOVE YOU & I want the best of Jesus Christ for you ! This is my declaration & I am in total agreement with Heaven. Now is the time for release ! Apostle Zipporah Brown

No comments: