Sunday, March 26, 2017

I PLEAD THE BLOOD

I Plead The Blood of Jesus !!!
The Blood of Jesus covers everything & anything concerning & is associated with me, whether it may social media, including all my known & unknown sites, pages, profiles, blogs, writings, pictures, the World Wide Web, Written, audio, verbal,visual information about me or what I may release about myself past, present & future or if someone else that has or will release true information about me, whether it be personal, business, all my relationships, my properties that I own or property where I'm visiting short or long term, my name, my identity, all my possessions that are with me or not in directly in my present & every instruments/tools that I use whether it's a mobil or smart phone, my personal telephone numbers & my emails addresses, websites
all electronics, computers in a private or public settings,etc. The Blood covers all my family members, all of my ministries I'm the founder, director of or those that I'm associated with, all churches, meetings I'm hosting or may be attending, this includes wherever I go or are going to even if it's local, nationally, Internationally or wherever I'm at currently.  The blood covers every form of transportation ie: Automobiles, Trains, Airplanes, Boats & Ships; even if I am asleep or awake.
The Blood of Jesus totally covers all of me every part & I my triune being is drenched, immense, inundated, submerge, steep, saturated, permeated & soaked in The Blood of Jesus Christ in His Holy name.
May The Fear Of The Lord be released to any Souls that defy Jesus in this matter.
I decree in Christ Jesus & forbade anyone, anything, any entity whether it may be Incorporeal, corporeal, demonic or human with hidden motives/agendas, ill will or have malicious intentions to harm me, steal from me, destroy, or murder my destiny, identity, reputation, work in Jesus Christ.
The Blood of Jesus is definitely against all opposing forces, all falsehoods, lies, deceit, all underlying games, changing or playing with my true information & posting, promoting any fake or misrepresentations of me,  all manipulations, schemes, scams, plots, errors, accusations, gossip, false witnesses, talebearers, influencing others negativity against me, evil monitoring &
false representation & gainsaying that is  fighting the Kingdom of God from coming forth through me as His vessel of Honor.

The Lord warns you with a progressive watch over His rhema Word to perform it.
God is real !  Apostle Zipporah Brown

No comments: