Saturday, March 12, 2016

HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE WELCOME IN MY LIFE

HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE WELCOME & INVITED: In any, every & all parts of my life as my absolute existence as a Human Triune Being & my essential component as an immaterial entity in this earth realm; including my conscience & subconscience mind, my thoughts, mentality, will, intellect/ intelligence,  attitudes, emotions, nature, passions, perceptions, thought processes, my brain in it's entirety, my eyes, ears, mouth, celluar structure, my blood system & fuction, this is including my veins, arteries & lymphatics system, blood chemistry, hormonal system, all my organs, bones, muscles, nerves, my natural & spiritual DNA, my elimination system & ability to release naturally, emotionally, mentally & spiritually, my sexuality & femininity; 
My ability to obtain, receive & apply knowledge & wisdom in all areas of my life, including, all businesses & my multiple streams of income, ministries & ministry associations, my visible & personal walk & appearance, my finances & the aptitude to be successful, all my interactions & relationships public & private, my ability to comprehend & be comprehended, my capacity to received scriptural & spiritual knowledge, my understanding, my innate capacity to submit/yield to Jesus, my prayers &  intercession, my ordained & divine ministerial style & flow, my sounds/tones, speech, speaking, hearing, seeing, my very breath, my capacity for truth & love, spiritual sight & hearing, all my needs, wants & desires, passions, my image, esteem, identity, creativity, wit, my imaginations, my heart both physical & spiritual, my five senses, my discernment & discretion in all circumstances, my beliefs & thinking, my physical make up, my personality, character, my fruits, my sensitivity, acuteness, ingenunity, intuition, memory, integrity, faith, hope & fears. My peace, joy, temperance & patience.
My writing style, the history of me, my now present & future, my aptitude to learn & teach others, my talents, skills & gifts, my current environment & atmosphere, dreams, goals & visions understandings & influence, leadership style, conception, outlook, hindsights, insights, foresights, the ownership of material things, my reputation & my judgements, my determination, all battles, misunderstandings & conflicts, all & any interactions & external affairs on this earth with anybody, organization, agency, financial entities, connections, Body of Christ, Churches, Ministries, Leadership, Governments, Nations, Cultural Diversity & my receptibility to the Kingdom of God & all His benefits/ blessings.
Finally Holy Spirit you are welcome to intervene, teach, guide me & lead my inherited intrinsic capacity to know God on an intimate level. I do Thank you HOLY SPIRIT for your exaltation, glorification & honoring Jesus & also dwelling in my vessel to purification & comfort me as well as your guidance, instructions, intervention, communication, truth & protection in & throughout my life for Jehovah, Jesus' Eternal Divine Purposes Globally. Not my will,but thy will be done & HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE INVITED PERPETUALLY !

No comments: