Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My Prayer For Myself

My prayer is for MYSELF, God you be the judge of me & give me your truths in my inward parts. Deliver me Lord from all or anything & everything that is NOT like you Lord & also anything that may inhabited, impede, halt, stop or hinder your authentic movement & or flow through me as your vessel God. Father give me your absolute truths in every area of my life & to all those that are around me according to your Word. Lord I want to be an effective vessel in the lives of your people, for those that currently know you & those that do not know you yet. Lord that I may be able to walk & move in ALL of your truths God by the spirit of agape love. To be a vessel of honor & to give you God all the Glory. Help me Lord not to be accusatory, judgemental, arrogant, prideful, & self righteous or to think that I am better than anyone else, especially based on my own natural senses & inclinations. Also Lord help to see each & every person as you see them & yet not compromise your truths. Help me Father to see clearly your people by your Spirit & in the spirit, remove the mote out my own eyes Lord. Help me not to be religious in my perception & interactions with your people. To walk by faith & not by sight with those that may need my intercession & so that my intercession or interactions with others are pure, true, sincere, authentic, honest, have integrity & be Holy with no beguiling, manipulation, deceit, lies, untruths, mixtures, contamination, errors, falsehoods, control & abuse of my authority in Christ Jesus. Let me not be blinded by my own carnality when seeing your people & let speak as you Lord would speak to each of them. Lord show me myself, so that I can deal effectively with all my own issues, concerns & anything that is or can operate in my soulish life, so that the enemy’s efforts are completely blocked & so he can not use me against another human being on the face of this earth. Lord help me! I am the one that stands in need of prayer. Help me to always be loving & forgiven & to have mercy & show your grace to others, I Love you Lord Jesus & I love your people; It’s a genuine & pure love straight from you. However, do protect me Father from my own self & those things that may operate in other people whether it may be jealousy, envy, strife, evil intentions, malicious, or harmful actions, thoughts & deeds etc to my individual safety, purpose & destiny in Your Kingdom God in this earth, may it be anyone with issues, defects, weakness, concerns & things the enemy can use against me that I may immediately deny or just do not see, hear, feel, sense, or even discern in others & their actions that may be dormant or hidden. Whatever the enemy has met for evil in my life, let it totally work out for my good, success, prosperity, maturity & growth in you Lord, because I love you & I’m called according to your purposes. Consume me completely Father with your purifying Fire & place a wall of Fire around me as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall not fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod & staff comfort me. Lord as I have submitted myself before you as my Judge & Advocate, please vindicate & validate your servant Lord in this earth, prepare your table for me in the presence of my enemies & no weapon ever formed against me shall prosper & it shall be condemn. For the battle is not mine but yours Lord. Father release your warring Angels that excel in strength around about me. For I know I am covered with The Blood of Jesus Christ. My prayer is for you my Lord, Master, Friend, Father, & Sovereign King to get all the Glory out of my life & existence in this earth in Jesus ‘ name. Amen ! To Serve With His Love Dr Brown December 22, 2015Leave a replyEdit « Previous Leave a Reply Logged in as Dr Zipporah Brown. Log out? Comment    Notify me of new comments via email.  Notify me of new posts via email. View Full Site Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

No comments: