Tuesday, May 11, 2021

MOTHER'S DAY PRAYER

I hear Children forgive your Mom and Mothers forgive your Children,
Let this be a day of healing of old wounds.  Let it go !  From the deep recesses of your hearts I decree healing of hurts, pain, abuse, misunderstandings, lies, betrayal from Mother to Child and Child to Mother. I decree all dysfunctional relationships between a child & their Mother be healed this day in Jesus name. I speak release over every emotional scar and wound that enemy try to keep reminding one of their past whether it be the Children or the Mother. I speak  healing of everything the enemy wanted to do between a Mother and a child. I decree healthy, wellness and wholeness to all Mother and Child, Adult Children, Grandchildren, Stepchildren, Nieces, Nephews, Foster Parents, Guardians & those in any dysfunctional relationships with their Mother whether the Mother or Child is living or dead.
I come against  all anger, hate, displaced rage and rebellion in Adult Children and Mother's relationships. I decree emotional stability, forgiveness and resolved issues from through Jesus Christ.
Being a Social Worker I've witnessed many unresolved issues in Adult from their Childhood experiences from both Fathers and Mothers, but today we  are focusing on Mothers.
There are to many different  scenarios to discuss. I decree a release and healing over every little boy and girl inside of every Adult.
I bind up rejection or perceived rejection. I come against arrested development and retarded emotional growth from Childhood ìncidents. People have no idea what people have experienced in Childhood trauma. So let us pray one for another with mercy and grace. Being in Social Work, I have heard and witnessed horrible stories. Prayer is our point of defense for all.  I bind all grief and condemnation in Mother in regards them raising their Children.
Let this day a blessing and peaceful. No more torment in Jesus' name

With The Love of Christ
Apostle Zipporah Brown

No comments: