Thursday, March 3, 2022

I commit everything to My Heavenly Father

I commit everything once again to you my Father God, ie My brain, mind, thoughts, gifts, ministries, emotions, desires, relationships; my complete body is committed, to you Jesus, this includes my mouth, eyes, ear, heart etc  & everything that God places on my heart to recommit or submit to Him, it is done by my confession in agreement with The Heavenly Kingdom.
I am so serious about God operating and being in my life, for in him I live, and move, and have my being.
I want changes in every aspect of my existence in and on this earth, whether it be psychological, intellectual, physical, emotional or spiritual, this is so crucial to me living in complete holiness and dedication to The Great I am.
I also committed my character, my image, time, my reputation, my motives, and my actions to The Lord for His corrections and instructions.
I decree You are my Protector, my Friend, my Judge, my Healer, my Deliver, my Teacher, my Confidant, my Refuge and my Sovereign King;   and yet, You are so much more! Sometimes, my words can not fully express who you are truly and really to me.  In my every waking moment is my desire to know you more Father God intimately and to walk in Your presence without any reservations, limitations, and inhibitions, to submit to you Father God, for it's Your Will and definitely not my will to be done through me as Your vessel and representative.
My declaration is that I love you, Father, with all of my heart, mind,  and body.
I deliberately choose to love and obey Jehovah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit with a willing heart. 
Jesus Christ, you bring me joy and peace. It's so great to be loved by You, and I love your agape love ❤️
I Submit to You Lord
Your Daughter

No comments: